Revolutionise Assessment: Scan and Mark Written Tests Online
1 Create the perfect test
- Select from our range of built-in GCSE Mathematics questions.
- Use your school's own Question Bank, which can be set up for all subjects.
- Alternatively, use any pre-existing test such as a department assessment or past exam paper.
2 Maintain a classic classroom experience
- Students answer their tests on paper.
- Keep all the benefits of traditional testing, including students showing their working.
- No student devices required.
- Alternatively, students can handwrite their answers on touchscreen devices.
3 Easily scan the test papers
- The whole class set can be scanned in one go, typically in less than a minute.
- Swiftly upload your scans to the MiniTest platform.
4 Breeze through on-screen marking
- With formative tests, click Green/Red or use the G/R keys on your keyboard.
- With summative tests, assign marks with the number keys 0-9.
- Type and re-use written comments to give personalised feedback.
5 Uncover instant insights
- See at a glance which topics are understood and which ones need revisiting.
- Identify students who may need extra support.
- Track progress from previous tests with ease.
6 Email feedback to parents
- Parents and carers can view their child's full written work, along with your comments.
- You can also print result slips for in-class review.
7 Reclaim your work-life balance
- Let MiniTest reduce workload and enhance your wellbeing.
- Give students frequent feedback with minimal marking time.
"Your website has made me enjoy marking a bit too much!" – Maths teacher
Confidently showcase student progress; no more worries about losing evidence.
Robust data protection and privacy measures protect all student information.
We're proud of our responsive customer service – here to help with any questions.
£180/year for your whole school.
For more information, read our MiniTest user guides.
Start your 90-day free trial, or contact James at [email protected].